Julia's Ocean World

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I can't wait until Easter!

Well, today is Thursday, and tomorrow I get the day off from school. Two days after that, which would be Sunday, is Easter! I just can't wait can't wait can't wait! It's going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun. I am very, very, very excited. And I just fell off Mommy's pilates ball. And Mommy's eating my candy right now. So when you read this, leave a comment saying why you love Easter, then sign it, then say bye-bye.

P.S. I love Easter.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger WinniePhew said…


    Well, one reason I love Easter is because as a rule, Granny and I get to be with our granddaughers for an egg hunt ...
    Don't really care about the eggs but any reason to be with the grandkids is a worthy one ...

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Julia Lopes said…

    I love Easter because it's when Jesus dies and rose again! And because of the easter egg hunts i have in my backyard! Happy Easter!

    From,
    Julia Lopes

    Please add me! I have a soccer blog and i Hear you love soccer! My blog is Julia's Soccer World and my e-mail is Juliaklopes10@hotmail.com bye!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home