Julia's Ocean World

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Being sick is a big bummer!

By the title of this, I bet you can figure that I'm sick. So that means I had to miss 100 Day at school. And that was not fun because I missed out on all the fun stuff that day. And now that I only have a cough, I will be able to go back Monday. But today, it's Thursday night. And that means I'll miss out on Fun Friday. Boo hoo hoo. But the good news is I got to miss out on Tiger Lap Day. Tiger Lap Day is every Wednesday at school where all the school has to run three laps around the school track and that really takes your breath away. Especially when you do it non-stopping. Once my friend Meagan did it, and she came back panting. Well, I wouldn't really know because she got in before me running non-stopping and I stopped to take a couple of breaths. And that's pretty much all I have to say today, but everybody who is sick, you're right on the road with me!

P.S. This is not fun, being sick. And I mean NOT FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home