Julia's Ocean World

Sunday, January 01, 2006

School, school, school! I want school!

I want school to start now! And I mean that. I'm begging for school to start. School, school, school! I need to go to school! I have to go to school! I need to go to school! I must go to school!

OK. Let's just say Christmas vacation has been a little fun. Well, Christmas was a lot of fun. So was Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. We ate the black-eyed peas and now it's almost time for me to go to bed but I don't want to go to bed so no bed for me. School's going to start this week, but not until Thursday. And it's Sunday instead. So I just can't wait for school to start. I just want to sleep through all the days and make school start right away.

P.S. To everybody else who wants school to start, let's get school on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home