Julia's Ocean World

Sunday, January 01, 2006

King Kong: The Gross Parts You Should Not See

I didn't really see "King Kong." My mom and dad did. Mom said there's this really gross part where these crazy worms try to eat this guy's head. It's really freaky sounding. I used to want to see it, but now, no thanks. If you ask me to, I'll think you're nuts. Oh, back to "King Kong." I heard that these dinosaurs show up and people try to shoot them. It doesn't help at all. Also, all these gross bugs come up and eat people. Advice on this: Never see "King Kong." The new one, of course. Maybe you should see the two old ones. The really old one and the one after that. But not the new one. No, no, no. Not the new one. If you want more advice on King Kong, just ask my mom and dad.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Julia,
    I talked my friend out of going to see King Kong based on your well-informed recommendations.
    Oh, and I put a good word in about the parakeet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home