Julia's Ocean World

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Soccer Time! Soccer Time! I Love Soccer!

I can't wait until tomorrow and then the day after that because tomorrow is soccer practice and the day after that is my game! Woo hoo! And I can't wait to see who we're playing against next. I wonder if it will be the Lady Cougars again? Or will it be a different team? I can't wait to see what star I get, too. I just love soccer practice and the games. I like practice a lot, too. Especially I like kicking the ball into the goal. This will be a fun game and practice. I can't wait to see what will happen at the game and the practice. I think it will be terrific! Actually, I know it's going to be terrific. It will be the best game ever. Wait -- every game is the best game ever! And the other soccer players that are out there, I hope you have a fun game, too.

P.S. I love soccer!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger GraceSaves said…

    Hey, you should get mommy to practice with you. She'd just love running and kicking a ball! :-D I hope you are a good soccer player! Lots of love!

    ><>In HIM<><
    Michelle

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Julia Lopes said…

    Hi Julia! I love soccer too! I'm 11 and I have a blog just about soccer! I would like to add you! If you want to add me just search on google blogger - Julia's socce world. Thanks! Bye!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home