Julia's Ocean World

Friday, October 28, 2005

Halloween is in 3 more days! Yippeeee!


Halloween is in three more days! I can't wait. We're going to two neighborhoods this year. Meagan said one year she had to bring ten baskets. And that was in Lakewood. This time, we might even need to bring ten again, because we're going to two neighborhoods. It'll be great. I'm going to be R2-D2 for Halloween this year. And Jenna's going to be an ACU cheerleader this year. And today when we went to a Halloween party, I got a Polly Pocket from the pinata. It was really fun. It was Grace and Belinda's party. We had really good cupcakes. I can't wait until the Fall Festival tomorrow at my church. P.S. Happy Halloween!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Paige Robins said…

    Sounds like you're going to have an awesome time trick or treating this year! Bring me back some candy!!!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    Happy Haloween, even though it's Christmsas!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home