Julia's Ocean World

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Baby Sister Alert! AGH!

Today, Jenna started walking! Hooray! Except there's one thing I don't like about her walking. It's because she can walk right up to my door and turn the doorknob once she knows how and that is bad because I might be doing my homework in there or playing with my friend and I do not want her to bother me. I think it might be bad when she learns to turn the doorknob, but there's nothing I can do about it. So I guess I'm stuck with dealing with a baby sister that I keep having to close the door on and say, "No, Jenna, go to your room." And of course, there will always be me teaching her how to NOT turn the doorknob. Except I can't do that. Well, at least that might be a while. And that's the end of it. And the rest of you out there who have sisters or brothers that march right into your rooms, you're not the only ones!

P.S. I hope Jenna doesn't make any more trouble!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home