Julia's Ocean World

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The horribleness of being sick

The day it was time to leave Waco, which was a Sunday, when we were only about 10 minutes away from the house we were staying in, we stopped at a gas station because I threw up. And then, even worse, we found out traffic was bad the way we were heading. So we had to stay one extra day. And I had to rest all the time. And also, I was up all night throwing up. That was one bad thing. And I wasn't the only one. Also, Mom got sick. And also the rest of the family we were staying with got sick with the very same thing. Out of all eight of us, Jenna is the only one that didn't get sick. Even Dad did. And Granny got sick when we stopped at her house on the way home. And I wouldn't be surprised if PaPa did. And also, to other people, who got sick on their trip, note to you: You're not the only ones.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger TS said…

    Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry you got sick and a tree crashed into your roof! :-( Hope next week is better. We loved seeing you! Carol

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Nellie said…

    I'm so very glad that the tree didn't mess up your room! Getting sick is bad enough when you are at home, but getting sick in a car is really yucky. Glad you had some place to go and rest. Sounds like your parents have some really good friends in Waco. Wonder why Jenna didn't get sick. Maybe she's really "supergirl" and can fend off viruses. :-)

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger WinniePhew said…

    Well, so far PaPa hasn't gotten sick. But I'll let you know if I change my mind ...

    WinniePhew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home