Julia's Ocean World

Friday, July 29, 2005

My New Haircut

On Wednesday, I got a really short haircut. It was down to my elbows. Now it's down to my neck. And it's also really bouncy. I like to get haircuts sometimes. But my old hair was getting in the way. Today is Friday and my dad's coming home to see it. And he doesn't even know about my haircut. And I also have another surprise for him. It's that I finally learned how to tie my shoes. I was only doing one thing wrong. I wasn't using the loops to tie the knot, I was using the string left to tie the two loops together. But now I finally figured out that I have to use the loops to tie them together. When I called Daddy the first time, I said, "I have a surprise for you," and the next time, I said, "I just finished the second surprise for you."

1 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger GraceSaves said…

    that's a lot of really's. You must've really, really, really, really, really, REALLY missed him. Man, and to think, it's Chad! :-D I miss you guys! Love you precious girl!

    ><>In HIM<><
    Michelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home