Julia's Ocean World

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! School's almost starting!

I'm kind of nervous about First Grade but I know it's going to be really fun. I can't wait until school starts. I know it will be so much fun that I can't wait until we start doing research on historical stuff and stuff like that. Well, looks like I'm going to have some work to do. My friend says in First Grade you write a lot of books. And they do a lot of work. I'm really glad, too, because I love work. So it looks like I'm going to have the time of my life. In Second Grade, I bet it will be even funner. It looks like it's going to be so much fun in Third Grade and in Fourth Grade, I bet it will be really, really, really fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Sandy's Thoughts said…

    I am so happy for you. You are such an insightful young lady. And I bet you are just full of questions for your mommy. Enjoy the first grade, and you are problably right about second and third. I am sure they will be fun too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home