Julia's Ocean World

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Boo! Hoo! School is out!

Last Thursday school was out. And that means no school for the summer. I was pretty sad, but a little part of me wanted school to be out. I'm a little disappointed I can't go to school all year around. But, we're going to go to Sea World this summer. All of this week I get to have swimming lessons. Sunday I'm going to camp. After that I'm going to VBS.

Every night I stay up with a flashlight and read a couple books for the summer reading program at the public library. I've already read 33 books. That means I'm in the 30 section. Today, I checked out a bunch of books. I also saw a bunch of my friends - Grace, Belinda, Natalie, Meagan and Blake.

And right now my baby sister is crying and it's Tuesday at 4:08 PM.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger GraceSaves said…

    Just think..you'll be in FIRST GRADE next year! I'm glad you get to go to Sea World, AGAIN! I hope you have fun! I want to go! Maybe I'll take Aurora someday. you think I should? LOve you!

    ><>In HIM<><
    Michelle

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Sandy's Thoughts said…

    Julia,
    I am glad you are looking forward to your summer activities. Read as much as you can. I read all the time to Shannon when she was a young lady, and it left her wanting more. Now she reads book after book, turning page after page, waiting to see what happens next. It has opened a whole other world for exploring, enjoy you summer Julia.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home