Julia's Ocean World

Monday, April 11, 2005

Sea World Again!

On April 22, I'm going to Sea World. It's a really fun place. This is the second time I've been there. This time I'm not going to sit in the Splash Zone like last time. Shamu's water is like 50 degrees. It's really cold and salty. Last time we went to Sea World and we sat in the Splash Zone, Daddy bent over and the water went down his shirt. He was really cold. The water was also really salty. I got some in my mouth and it didn't taste good. Also there's this roller coaster. It goes 14 miles per hour. Last time I rode it it was really fast. I didn't like it at all. I don't like roller coasters. They are the worst thing you can do in the world. Except for jumping off the ceiling and jumping from high places. The rest of Sea World was pretty good. We also got to pet and feed dolphins. Dolphins' skin is wet and smooth. I didn't think they'd be smooth like that. My favorite part of Sea World was the Clyde and Seamore Show. It was really funny. I can't wait to go. It's going to be the time of my life. First I'm going to see the Clyde and Seamore Show. Second I'm going to pet dolphins and feed them. And then I'm going to see the Shamu show. This is going to be fun!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger WinSpin said…


    Julia: I hear they have a faster roller coaster now ... so it may be more fun than last time ... give it a whirl ...

    WinniePhew --

     

Post a Comment

<< Home