Julia's Ocean World

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Fun at Sea World

On Friday, we went to Sea World. It was pretty fun! We saw the Clydesdales, and Clyde and Seamore show, and we also saw dolphins and belugas. We also got to pet and feed the dolphins. We also saw acrobats and the Shamu show and Mom rode the Steel Eel twice and screamed so much that now her voice is gone. Her voice is getting better now. Every once in a while, her voice comes back a tiny bit in the sentence she's trying to say. It seems like me and Daddy and Jenna are getting better now. Just a minute ago today, Jenna pulled down her bouncy seat and it landed smack in her face and part of it on her arms, I think. I'm not sure. But that's why she was crying a minute ago. This doesn't happen every day, you know. And Jenna knows how to roll around now. She could roll all the down the hall right into my room. Once she rolled across the living room into the computer chair and started crying. She's pretty fine right now -- rolling back and forth. I also went to church this morning, but I'm not going tonight because I want to hang out with my mommy. Well, that's what happened Friday and today. I hope you're having a good and fine day, unlike the Nall family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home