Julia's Ocean World

Thursday, February 03, 2005

School Days Again

Since it's after Christmas break, I'm back in school now. Mrs. Contreras gave me and some of my other friends different seats. I now sit at blue table and there's one seat between me and Gabriel. I don't remember where the rest of the kids sit, but Zakary and Christopher sit at blue table, too. I'm the only girl at blue table. And Garrett, Darren and Morgan sit at red table now, and Meagan, Skylar and Simeon sit at yellow table. Gavin and Sydney sit at gray table. Mrs. Contreras is pregnant. We found out a couple of months ago.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger WinniePhew said…

    Blue is my favorite color so I think you are sitting at the prettiest table now.
    Also, I wonder if your teacher knows she is pregnant. Perhaps you should tell her.

    WinniePhew --

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Blogging by Tina said…

    Hi sweetie! Did you inherit your writing talent from your mom?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home