Julia's Ocean World

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My Busy Grown-up Days

Although I'm a 5-and-a-half-year old -- nearly six -- I still have plans for when I'm a grown-up. Like my house. My house is going to be full of people and I'm going to be really, really busy. Let me tell you the list of what I'm going to be when I grow up. Archaeologist, paleontologist, underwater photographer, marine biologist, vet, doctor, scientist, explorer, underwater archaeologist. See what I mean? I'm going to be really, really busy when I grow up.

I'm going to marry a boy named John Ross. He lives in Houston. He has a dog. A black dog. I forgot the dog's name, though. Also John Ross has a hermit crab. He also has a playroom. His bunkbed has a ladder and under where he is on the top, all of his toys are down there. He has a dinosaur room. He also has his own rug. He's my boyfriend.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Chad said…

    Does John Ross have a job?
    Are John Ross' parents Christians?
    Does he have red hair?
    Is he a good boy?
    Does John Ross open car doors for girls?
    Will he meet all of Julia's daddy's requirements?
    I've been told her daddy has a list of requirements 100 million miles long.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home