Julia's Ocean World

Friday, December 24, 2004

Granny's eaten tea set

When my granny was a very very little girl she had a very very tiny tea set. One day she was playing with her tea set. She put one of the cups in her mouth and she swallowed it. She kept putting pieces in her mouth and swallowing them until all that was left was the tea pot. And then she went and told her mom. Her mom called the doctor and the doctor said give her lots of bread and it will come out with her poop. Did you ever swallow anything when you were a kid?
Once I put cat food in my mouth when I was younger. My mom knew because I was drooling brown. I was crawling then.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger GraceSaves said…

    HI JULIA! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU! KEEP WRITING SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO READ! HUGS! ** MICHELLE**

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger WinSpin said…

    Julia, have you ever seen a purple dolphin?
    WinSpin --

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    I remember that the tea set was white with very small blue and pink flowers. I am not sure why anyone would give a 4 year old girl such a tiny set. I was surprised as each cup, saucer, and lid slipped down my throat so easily. I remember thinking that I could stop it from being swallowed as I consumed each one. Finally I had only the tea pot left and knew it was too big so I didn't test it. I agonized over whether or not to tell my mother. She was really frightened and immediately called her uncle, a doctor. I guess it really did not hurt me. To this day I admire china tea sets however I never did have another china tea set as a child. Now I enjoy eating the contents and not the "whole thing!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home