Julia's Ocean World

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Christmas Presents for Animals

It's busy since it's almost Christmas time for me. That's when I need to get presents for my animals. I haven't got anything for Spanky or Goldspot. I've only got a Christmas present for Tiger. I still need to give Eelie and all my other animals Christmas presents. We already got presents under our tree. Only one of them is for our pets. It's a picture I made for Tiger, my red paradise fish. I need to get going on making Christmas presents for my animals because it's only two days until Christmas and I have to get the presents under the tree by tomorrow. After I finish writing in my blog, I have to get going on making presents for my animals. My parents won't let my buy presents for my animals so I have to make presents. It's going to be really hard because I don't even know what they want for Christmas. It's going to be a really busy day for me. I think I'm going to need to get my parents to help me make all those presents for my animals. And now I have to make more presents because Daddy bought me three more fish. I'm going to have lots of presents to make for all my animals. No wonder my mom calls my room a zoo. This is going to be one of the busiest days of Christmas break. I wish I had one more day to finish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home