Julia's Ocean World

Monday, December 20, 2004

Baby Sister Zone

I have a baby sister named Jenna. She's really cute and sometimes she smiles. She's my only sister and also the second kid. I used to be the only child until Jenna was born. Me and my dad were able to go into the nursery in the hospital when she was born. She was really little. Her feet were tiny and her hands were tiny. Jenna is almost four months. Jenna swings in my old swing and she plays in my old baby gym. In fact, Jenna's in my old baby gym right now holding onto one of my little baby toys. She sleeps in our old computer room that's not really the computer room anymore. It's actually the baby room now. This morning Jenna was trying to suck her fingers but something bad happened. She stuck them too far down her throat and she started making these funny noises, my mom said. Then she threw up on Mommy's shoulder. Take it easy next time, Jenna!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger WinniePhew said…

    Julia...that's pretty funny about Jenna throwing up on Mommy...but look at it this way...her throwing up on Mommy is lots better than her throwing up on you...

    Tell Jenna she's too young to get into purging...

    WinniePhew --

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger WinniePhew said…

    Julia: That's pretty funny about Jenna throwing up on Mommy. You can always look at it this way: It's better for Jenna to throw up on Mommy than to throw up on you.

    Tell Jenna she is much too young to be getting into purging...

    Love,
    WinniePhew --

     

Post a Comment

<< Home